Our founder and Bra Expert Jene Luciani-Sena has a crystal clear message when it comes to how to wash & care for your GemBra™, and bras in general.
- Soak your bra in cold or cool water, never warm or hot with a few drops of delicates clothing wash or baby shampoo.
- Soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly removing all traces of soap.
- Hang on clothes rack or drying line.
- Lay Flat to store, do not fold in half.
Always check your labels for specific care instructions on any bras or other delicate items you have. More often then not, warm water and dryers are not their friends.
Back to Bra Blog